SIF Banat-Crișana believes that good corporate governance is crucial in ensuring an efficient decision making process leading to long-term business viability, achieving company’s objectives and creating sustainable values for all interested parties (shareholders, management, employees, partners etc.).
Since 2011, the Board of Directors of SIF Banat-Crișana decided the voluntary compliance with the Bucharest Stock Exchange Corporate Governance Code. The provisions of Corporate Governance Regulation of SIF Banat-Crișana, adopted pursuant to the provisions of ASF Regulation no. 2/2016, are suppletive to Romanian law and the regulations of the Romanian National Securities Commission applicable on the operation of the issuers listed on the Bucharest Stock Exchange.
The Bucharest Stock Exchange Corporate Governance Code is available on BSE (BVB) website: www.bvb.ro.
- Corporate Governance Regulation of SIF Banat-Crișana [May 2019, available in Romanian]
- Status of compliance with the Corporate Governance Code issued by Bucharest Stock Exchange (as at December 31, 2018)
- Status of compliance with the principles of corporate governance as per ASF Regulation no. 2/2016 (as at December 31, 2018)
- Articles of Association (the document rewritten October 15, 2018)
- Dividend Policy
- Policy on Forecasts
- Policy on Corporate Social Responsibility